By Jeanette Abdelmalek
- How many years did it take you to learn German? What advice would you give to all those struggling with the language?
16 years and beyond. Yes, it was boring sometimes, and I planned a runaway from my private lessons, but as you can see; now I live from it.
- What’s the longest German word you know? What does it mean?
Bezirksschornsteinfegermeister =“head district chimney sweep”
- Describe your childhood in 2 words/expressions! (optional)
an endless playing, a fantasy
- What movie would you most like to live in?
Barefoot in the Park
- What celebrity(ies) would you rate as a perfect 10?
Travis Fimmel, (favorite role: the Viking)
- Pick one:
Intelligence or humour? humour
Pancake or Waffle? pancake
Train or Plane? train
Ocean or Mountains? ocean
- What takes up too much/most of your time?
- How do you relax after a hard day of work?
- What kind of art do you enjoy the most?
- What’s the best and worst thing about this generation?
- If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
“Will I ever find my other half?”
- Would you rather lose all of your money and valuables or all of the pictures you have ever taken?
Losing half of the money and half of the pictures:)
- If you had the ability to turn invisible for one day, how would you use this privilege?
- How does your view of the world affect your everyday life?
I live on the bright side of life, free and borderless and have no fears!
- What’s your idea of happiness?
Swimming in the ocean!