- What was the best phase in your life?
When I had my children; it’s when new life is born, and you see it develop and become a person.
- What has always been your least favorite subject?
History; I hated memorizing the dates and names, also I don’t really think history can be exact, even in present day politics, we don’t know what’s happening in our own country, or in the neighbourhood, how can we possibly know what happened thousands of years ago?
- Can you describe the perfect student?
Willing to use their mind, to the extends of what abilities they have You don’t have to be extra smart, but I would definitely need some kind of readiness to think, and of course, in order to achieve anything, whether its an academic or sport achievement, practice is needed! If the student doesn’t do his/her part, they’re not really successful.
- Do you think physics is the most important subject in science? Please Support your answer!
Its funny because we constantly have this kind of debate with chemists; they say that everything is based on chemistry and I say everything, even chemistry itself is based on physics, as the basic behavior of matter is based on physics. But you can’t say which one is more important because it’s one world; neither of them could exist instead of the other!
- If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
If I’m in a bad mood, I go running; I prefer being alone but active.
- What kind of art do you enjoy the most?
It is music. Music talks to me, I can understand this language very easily. The other choice would be architecture, which as it is said is frozen music. For many years I wanted to become either an architect or a musician, then I finally decided on becoming a teacher. However, music is still part of my life. I sing in a choir and occasionally play my flute.
- What’s your philosophy in life?
You need to live every moment to its full reality and potential; live in the present, and fully concentrating on the current situation or activity, not thinking of anything else.
- Would you rather end hunger or hatred?
- What are small things that make your day better?
Laughing and making others laugh.
- What’s your favorite book?
The novel of Ottlik Géza; “Iskola A Határon”
- If you had to choose a place to stay in for the rest of your life, what would it be? (not country, more specific)
My weekend house.
- If you could know the absolute truth to one question, what would you ask?
“What is the goal of my life?”
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Spend more time with my children and husband, and travel!
- What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with, but you just don’t get the point of?
Facebook and all social websites; why do you need to live your life cyber when there is a life in 3D reality?
- What’s your idea of happiness?
Feeling in place, doing whatever your role is, and living your full potential in both your personal and social life!
-By Jeanette Abdelmalek